Sunday, October 02, 2005

26. Ugh

I woke up today feeling like crap.  This is probably due to the fact that I spent most the week hanging out with preschoolers with snotty noses… and one of them coughed directly into my mouth.  Ugh.

Anyway, I didn’t leave my apartment today, because I didn’t have the energy to get out of my pajamas.  So I spent most of my time reformatting my blog… as I’m sure those of you who visit here regularly have already noticed.  I hope it’s not too cluttered.  Let me know what you think if you feel like it.

Again I have an entry that has pretty much nothing to do with being Christian, Gay and Confused… just a little snippet of my life.  I’m hoping I’ll feel better by tomorrow – at least by tomorrow night so I can get some church in.  We’ll see how it goes.  I hope you’re all healthy!

2 Comments:

Eric said...

hey JJ - kewl reformatting...thanks for the blogger hacks lead for the previous comments thing...

i've been trying to figure out how to get a column to the left of the main posts section in the middle. how'd you get your three columns? could you help me out on that?

will you email me? thanks JJ!

Eric
twoworldcollision@yahoo.com

Leo said...

Cool Blog look. Yeah I've been wondering the same thing as Eric--how to get that left column. If, you e-mail him with a how to could you send it to me to? My e-mail's jrlion14@yahoo.com Thanks. I hope you feel better soon.