Monday, December 25, 2006

88. Merry Christmas!

I made a little Christmas greeting video... it's made rather quickly, so it's not all that fancy, but it's still cute.



I'm not really doing all that much Christmas stuff. I have plans to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" today, which will make me feel festive, but other than that, my Christmas Day activities basically boil down to cleaning my apartment (finally!). But I did want to send my greetings and Christmas blessings to all y'all! So... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 Comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

Wow, so you have been teaching these kids all these months so they could serve as your personal cyber Christmas greeting to all of us. Nice.

That SONG! I love it. Thanks and merry to you too.

Eric said...

LOL, that's awesome! A hippopotamus!

Merry Christmas JJ! It's been way too long! We really need to reconnect, my ole friend!

JJ said...

I can't believe you guys haven't heard that song... it's a classic! Right up there with "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth". You dudes are missing out!