Wednesday, December 13, 2006

86. Links Ahoy!

I just stumbled upon 2 articles online...

The first is one in which Justin from GayChristian.net is featured. It's a pretty cool article from the New York times which discusses gay evangelical Christians. I think it's a very thoughtful article... I especially found this section interesting:

"Gay evangelicals seldom find churches that fit. Congregations and denominations that are open to gay people are often too liberal theologically for evangelicals. Yet those congregations whose preaching is familiar do not welcome gay members, those evangelicals said."

The second article I found today blames soy for making people gay.

I didn't say they were both good articles!

5 Comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

I really liked the Times article. VERY cool.
And well, about the soy thing. I just ate a ton of it at lunch so now I feel extra gay!

Anonymous said...

...and all this time I was blaming it on those Littlest Pet Shop toys I played with when I was little. It was the SOY!

Michelle Galo said...

I love the total lack of citations for the claims made in the soy article. Credibility is for godless liberal hippies.

Liadan said...

Obviously, being a breastfed baby, I missed out on the wonderful feminizing influence of soy formula. So it's my mother's fault after all. :)

Anonymous said...

...not to mention that she trained you to like tits!