Tuesday, October 18, 2005

34. Whoops!

I can’t believe I almost forgot to mention this this.  

I mentioned before that Justin from GayChristian.net is going to be on the Dr. Phil show.  Well, that episode airs tomorrow – October 19th.  So set your TIVOs… your DVRs… or if you still live in the dark ages (kidding!), your VCRs.  I’m very excited.  

Another thing… I stopped by Paradoxy today and read this post.  I almost want to just copy and paste it into my blog because I’ve never been able to express these thoughts and emotions adequately, and he totally hit the nail on the head.  He talks about the ‘gift of sexuality’, the difference between celibacy and abstinence, frustration with the ex-gay crowd, anger with the whole ‘sublimating your desires’ philosophy… it’s all just perfect.  I swear, it’s like he lives inside my head!  Which would probably be scary for all involved.

1 Comment:

Eugene said...

Well, unless your head contains a relatively spacious office with a window, a large computer desk and a Lord of the Rings calendar, I suspect I'm not actually inside there.

But there have been a few times when I felt like I could have written something that you posted, so I guess we're even. ;)