Tuesday, October 14, 2008

130. Vote

It may not feel as important as the American election, but it's election day in Canada today and it is important, so if you are Canadian and you are reading this... go vote. And if you are American and reading this well... go and vote in, like a month from now or whenever your election is. And if you're from somewhere else, well, vote when you can. I just voted in my pajamas... the voting station is in the lobby of my building and I'm hope sick today (actually, I had taken today off as one of my holiday days, but it turns out I'm very sick... can you switch a holiday day for a sick day? Probably not, eh? That should be an issue for our politicians!)

Okay, I'm going to stop now and wrap myself up in a blanket and try not to sneeze my brains out. Happy belated Canadian Thanksgiving and remember -- Vote!

0 Comments: